Wall Station Board For ESD Wrist Strap & Footwear Tester | Z103W
Wrist Strap and Footwear Tester wall station board is required to hold instrument like ZE103 which is used to test ESD wrist strap and footwear against failure.
Wrist strap and footwear must remain electrically safe for the user. So, it is important to test every wrist strap and footwear regularly.
In order to protect sensitive electronic components, the maximum wrist strap resistance should not be more than 10MΩ and footwear resistance should not be more than 35MΩ.
On the other hand, the resistance should not be less than 0.75 MΩ as protection to the wearer from dangerous levels of voltage and current flow.
The wrist strap and the footwear tester checks these parameters under actual operating conditions with the strap on the wrist or footwear to the foot. It clearly indicates whether or not the wrist strap/footwear is safe to use.
Wrist Strap Test Procedure –
- Insert wrist strap cord into socket
- Change slide switch to ‘Wrist Strap’
- Press metal button on instrument
Footwear Test Procedure –
- Insert footplate cord into socket
- Change slide switch to ‘Footwear’
- Step on footplate Z103F and press metal button on instrument
|Dimensions||(L)300mm x (W)300mm|
|Tester Indications||Dual color LED : Pass – Green, Fail – Red Audible Alarm for Fail mode|
|Recommended For||ESD Wrist Strap & Footwear Tester ZE103|
|Country of Origin||India|
- ESD Wrist Strap and Footwear Instruction Board
- To hold ESD Wrist Strap and Footwear ZE103
- 1 x ESD Wrist Strap and Footwear Tester Wall Station Board | Z103W