Siron® LED and PCB Soldering Hot Plate
LED and PCB Soldering Hot Plate – Siron 942 is flatbed micro-computer controlled heating plate. It features high-performance micro-controller which ensures precise temperature display and control, automatic fault judgment and analysis.
The heating plate is made from high quality aluminum alloy which ensures fast warming, stable temperature, high efficiency, uniform heating and temperature control, it is ideal heating tools for various industries.
- Special heater, surface temperature distributes evenly
- Closed-loop sensor, PID control, precise and stable temperature
- Two switches control power supply and heating separately
- Real temperature of the plate will also display even under unheated conditions, can avoid accidents
- Suitable for PCB preheating and other process which requires whole and even heating
- High performance Hot plate with precise digital temperature controller.
|Plate Size||200mm x 112mm|
|Operating Voltage||220V AC ±10%|
|Temperature Control Range||50-350°C|
|Warranty*||3 months for Temperature Controller Unit Only|
|Country of Origin||India|
- SMD LED soldering.
- Components heating operation
- SMD recycling operations
- PCB board desoldering operation
- Physical, chemical containers heating other equipment or appliances heating
- 1 x Siron LED and PCB Soldering Hot Plate
- 1 x 942 Controller Station
- User Manual
Repair warranty only for controller unit applicable for 3 months from the date of purchase. Forward-Reverse transportation cost from our office in Delhi, India will be paid by purchaser of the equipment. Warranty voids in case of liquid damage, physical damage and/or if warranty seal is voided off.
You can find soldering stations here.
Note – Read detailed user manual (supplied with the item) before use.