Siron® ESD Safe 878AD 2 in 1 Digital Soldering Station & SMD Rework Station
Siron 878AD SMD Rework Station is a 2in1 Comfortable portable handheld and the Digital LED display.
- Microcomputer control, warming-up quickly.
- Adjust the air flow and temperature control.
- When the temperature is less than 70°c, can stop rotation automatically.
- Intelligent system that could alarm, Fault detection automatically.
- Safe to solder QFP, PLCC, BGA and other temperature-sensitive components.
Features & Benefits –
The rated voltage: AC: 220 V plus or minus 10% frequency 50 Hz
The power: 700 W-10% (maximum)
Work environment: 0-40 c; Relative humidity < 80%
Storage temperature:-20-80 c < 80% relative humidity
- Model – SIRON878AD
Hot Air Gun’s Part –
- Working voltage: AC: 220 V plus or minus 10% frequency 50 Hz
- Output power: 700 W plus or minus 10%
- Temperature range: 100 c–450 c;
- Air flow: 120 L/min (maximum)
- Temperature stability: ± 2 c (static)
Electric Soldering Machine Parts –
Working voltage: AC: 26 V plus or minus 10% frequency 50 Hz
Output power: 40 W plus or minus 10%
Temperature range: 200 c–480 c;
Temperature stability: ± 2 c (static)
Of a tip to impedance of < 2 Ω:
Of a tip of voltage: < 2 mV
Package Includes –
- 878AD 2in1 Soldering Station
Note – Read detailed user manual (supplied with the item) before use.