Siron® 25-40W Auto Variable Temperature Control Soldering Iron | SI-25
Siron 25-40W Soldering Iron is a soldering iron with yellow handle and auto temperature controlled ceramic heater as its heating element. It has a maximum power consumption of 40W.
This soldering iron is suitable for soldering works, such as repairing electric appliances, circuit boards, connectors, PCBs.
- Soldering iron tip with 25-40W Auto Temperature Control Ceramic Heater
- Special double-layered heater for prolonged service life
- Tip is plated with corrosion-resistant iron
- Advance ceramic type heating element
- Applicable for wide range of applications
- Quick in attaining working temperature
- Constant tip temperature
- Low leakage current
- Thinner grip for comfortable use
- Easy and convenient tip and element replacement
- Specially coated long life soldering bits/tips
- Different shapes/types of bits/tips available
|Operating Voltage||230V AC, 50Hz|
|Material Type||Electrode, Stick|
|Tip to Ground Resistance||Under 2Ω|
|Tip to Ground Potential||Under 2mV|
|Decay Time||< 2 Secs|
|Country of Origin||India|
- Repairing electric appliances, circuit boards, connectors, PCBs
- 1 x Siron 25-40W Soldering Iron | SI-25
You can find more variants of Soldering Irons here.