Shenmao PF606-0.8R Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 Lead Free Solder Wire | 0.8mm – 500g
Shenmao lead free solder wire PF606-0.8R is used in a lead-free process and is suitable for the soldering of components as well as repair/rework operations.
Practical Tools can make custom, lead-free solder wire to your specifications, call today for a sample roll.
Features & Benefits –
- Low cleaning required after solder joint.
- Excellent thermal & Mechanical fatigue resistance
- Superior joint strength
- Transparent after-solder residue
- No bad/harmful odors produced
- Non-splattering flux
- No clean
- For use in applications requiring good activation.
- Perfect For Industry, Hobbyists , DIY Projects , Students , Engineers , Repairing Works
- Model – PF606-0.8R
- Appearance : Form – Solid, Bright and shiny surface finishes.
- Alloy – Tin 96.5% Silver 3.0% Copper 0.5%
- Melting Point – 217~219℃
- Flux Content – 3.0 ±1.0 %
- Halide Content – Under 0. 5%
- Gravity – 7.4
- Spread Ability – > 75%
- Thickness – 0.8mm (0.031″)
- Spool Size – 500g
Package Includes –
- Senmao PF606-0.8R Solder Wire