Otovon® ESD Safe Cleanroom Latex Finger Cots – Yellow – Free Size
ESD Yellow Finger Cots, Anti Static Latex Finger Cots are commonly used in electronic assembly, medical industry.
Finger Cots, also known as Conductive Finger Cots, are powder free and offer a consistent conductivity level.
They are primarily used where static charge is a major concern.
Our Latex ESD Finger Cots protect circuit boards from ESD and eliminate risks from silicone oils, skin salts, particulates.
Can help in handling small parts instead of full gloves.
Made to minimize the effects of body oils, salts and hand cream. Keeps moisture and dirt out of cuts and stitches.
Designed to provide comfort for workers in electronics and healthcare fields. They may be used for Class II static sensitive devices.
Features & Benefits –
- Material: 100% Natural Rubber
- Triple Washed Removes Particulate
- Nitrogen Flushed
- Vacuum Packed For Freshness
- Meets Mil. STD 81705B on Static Decay Test
- Elongation > 600%
- Tensile Strength > 200 KG Per CM SQ
- Powder Free Finger Cots
- Model – OEY63
- Clean rooms and any other controlled environments
- Suitable For Use When Handling Large ESD Sensitive Items
- Ideal for Quality Control Inspections
Package Includes –
- Yellow Finger Cots