Otovon® ESD Safe Anti Static Unisex Yellow Apron – Clean Room Lab Coat
This ESD Safe Yellow Apron or Lab Coat has a specially integrated conductive fiber that dissipates static charges. So, the durable polyester and cotton mix fabric allows the garment to be worn for long periods of time, with great operator comfort.
This Yellow, three-quarter length lab coat is designed for use in an EPA. Moreover, The crease resistant and static dissipative material is has carbon loaded yarns woven in a 5mm grid. In addition, the lab coat maintains its electrical properties after more than 50 industrial laundering. Moreover, it features two side pockets, one breast pocket, and the ESD logo on the left sleeve.
Features & Benefits –
- Material: 63% Polyester, 33% cotton, 4% conductive fiber
- 1 Chest Pocket with ESD logo
- Crease resistant
- Tumble dry low
- Machine washable up to 40°C
- Iron at a maximum of 110°C
- Model – OE3RY1
- Working within an EPA. So safe to use.
- Preventing clothing from generating static charges
- Ensuring staff and visitors’ clothing does not come into contact with ESD sensitive equipment
- Clean rooms, laboratories & any other controlled environments
- Suitable For Use When Handling Large ESD Sensitive Items
- Ideal for Quality Control Inspections
Package Includes –
- ESD Apron(s)