ESD Mat Grounding Cord – Button to Clip Type
ESD Mat Grounding Cord with 10mm press stud at one end and crocodile clip at another with banana plug, designed with fully adjustable 6′ Feet length.
Therefore, it is a safety device used to channel static electricity to a proper ground while handling sensitive components. While, Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) damage occurs when a release of stored static electricity travels from something such as a person’s body into a conductor of a different potential, such as an electronic component.
Straight Earth lead with conical head is suitable for use with all ESD & Antistatic mats, this lead ensures the grounding stud remains protected, reducing the likelihood of disconnection. 6 feet long cord, covered with non-conductive PU, with a resistivity of 1 mega Ohm +/- 10%
Features & Benefits –
- Color – Green/Black
- Surface Resistivity: 103 Ω. So, totally safe to use.
- Cord Length – 06 Feet
- Low profile cone prevents cord becoming detached
- Available with 10 mm press stud outer covered with non-conductive PU
- Cord Diameter – 2.4mm
- Resistivity – 1×106 Ω +/- 10%
- Model – O7MGC
- Enabling ESD sensitive equipment to ground correctly. So, protect them from damage.
- To ground staff, reducing the risk of damage to sensitive electronic components. Therefore, more easy to work.
- Grounding wrist straps to constant monitors
Package Includes –
- ESD Mat Grounding Cord