Otovon® Anti Static ESD Safe Green-Black Rubber Mat – 1.6mm Thickness, 2 Layered
ESD Green Rubber Mat or ESD Soldering Mat Rolls have two layers. Resistance to ground and point to point is 1 x 105 – 107. Surface resistance of the top layer is 108 – 109 and bottom layer is 106 – 107.
This mat is ideal for use in ESD safe workstations as table mats as well as floor mats. It offers excellent resistance to oil, grease and most common solvents. This mat is very light compared to our single layer and three layer mats.
It provides an excellent ESD surface for use within all ESD protected environments, preventing damage from harmful static charges.
ESD mats are primarily used to prevent electronic circuit boards, electronic components, ICs, other devices and other electronic products from damage by an electrostatic charge.
Static control is critical during electronic assembly and manufacturing. They are designed to provide a static safe work surface for static sensitive products.
Double layer rubber table mat with excellent grounding properties, available in different colors and in complete rolls or custom sizes.
How to use ESD Rubber Mat?
These ESD Mats need to be grounded with the help of thin copper sheets on all four sides of the mat and then grounded using grounding coil. A resistor can also be used to slow down the discharge rate.
An anti static insulating mat without the copper layer below it would not provide any grounding.
By using rivets on the anti static mat, you can also connect an anti static wrist strap to it.
Physical Properties –
- Elongation: 320%
- Hardness: 72 Shore A
- Density: 1.4
- Tensile strength: 117 kg/cm²
- Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Heat resistance: No soldering resistance
Electrical Properties –
- Resistant to ground: < 3.5 x 107 Ω
- Surface resistance: ≤ 1.0 x 108 Ω
Features & Benefits –
- Suitable for ESD, SMT & Clean room Labs
- Certified by RoHS to be free from heavy metals and hazardous chemicals
- ideal for laying on the workbenches in the workshops
- Good acid proof, alkali proof and chemical solvents proof
- Durable and easy to clean
- Protect ESD components during producing or repairing
- Model – OE72RM
- Top Color – Green
- Bottom Color – Black
- Material – Rubber
- Layers – 2
- Thickness – 1.6 mm
- Surface Layer – 0.5 mm Static Dissipative
- Bottom Layer – 1.1 mm Conductive
- Studs / Buttons – All 4 Corners
- Temperature resistance to 930C
- Working within an EPA
- Enabling ESD sensitive device to ground correctly
- To ground staff, reducing the risk of damage to sensitive electronic components
Package Includes –
- ESD Green Rubber Mat