Otovon® ESD Anti Static Blue PVC Mat – 3 Layered, 2 MM Thick
ESD Antistatic PVC Mat is a great value ESD bench & floor matting made from an Anti-static (conductive) & static-dissipate materials with PVC. So, this smooth finish ESD matting is ideal for laying on the workbenches in the workshops or laboratories of microelectronic industries.
Therefore, ESD Antistatic PVC Mat provides an excellent ESD surface for use within all ESD protected environments, preventing damage from harmful static charges. In addition, it is manufactured from PVC its and 2 mm thick triple-layer structure consists of a 0.5 mm thick static-dissipate surface layer & bottom and a 1 mm thick conductive middle layer.
Features & Benefits –
- 3 Layered & 2 MM Thickness. Hence, safe to use.
- Material – PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride).
- Surface & Bottom Layers – 0.75 mm Static Dissipate.
- Middle Layer – 0.5 mm Conductive.
- Studs / Buttons – All 4 Corners. So, proper grounding can be done from any end
- Top/Bottom Color – Blue.
- Model – OE2PV3M
- Enabling ESD sensitive equipment to ground correctly. So, protect them from damage.
- To ground staff, reducing the risk of damage to sensitive electronic components. Therefore, more easy to work.
Package Includes –
- PVC Mat