Kester® 0.5MM(0.020″) SN96.5AG03CU0.5 2.2%/245 Flux Corded Lead Free Soldering Wire – Net Weight 0.55LB (250 g) [Made in USA]
Kester Lead Free Solder 0.5mm was developed to complement low residue liquid fluxes being used by the electronics industry.
The chemistry is based on some of the same principles that have been safely used for years in mildly activated rosin fluxes.
The use of 245 results in visually acceptable assemblies without cleaning, yet soldering quality and efficiency is comparable to that obtained with mildly activated rosin flux. 245 is classified as ROL0 per J-STD-004. 245 is Bellcore GR-78 compliant.
Features & Benefits –
- Concentration – Tin 96.5%, Silver 3.5%, Copper 0.5%
- Thickness – 0.5MM (0.020″)
- Weight – 0.55LB (250 g)
- Flux Corded Solder Wire
- Low Melting Point
- Strong Joint
- Perfect For Industry, Hobbyists , DIY Projects , Students , Engineers , Repairing Works
- Made in USA
- Model – 0.5MMSN96.5AG03CU0.5
- Appearance : Form – Solid
- Color – Silver Grey
- Odor – Mild
- pH-value – Not Determined
- Melting Point/Melting Range : >100°C(>212°F) Undetermined
- Boilingpoint/Boilingrange : 1,740°C(34,1364°F)
- Flash Point : >60°C(>140°F)
- Autoigniting : Product is not self igniting
- Danger of Explosion : Product does not present an explosion hazard.
- Density at 20°C (68°F): 7g/cm³ (58.415lbs/gal)
- Solubilityin/Miscibility with Water : Not miscible or difficult to mix
- Solvent Content : Organic Solvents : 0.2%
- Solids Content : 99.9%
Package Includes –
- Kester Lead Free Solder 0.5mm