Goot® TQ-95 Quick Heat 20-200W Variable Temperature Soldering Iron
Goot TQ-95 Soldering Iron is Quick Heat Up 20-200W Soldering Iron from Japan with Two-stage High-Power Ceramic Heater
It is a state-of-art soldering iron with Two-Stage Heat-Switch System.
The Goot TQ-95 Soldering Iron can be used at High 200 Watt and Low 20 Watt.
The quick-heat soldering iron is best suitable for areas where quick heating is required.
Features & Benefits –
- Soldering Iron Tip with Ceramic Heater
- Ergonomic Design
- Voltage – 220 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Length – 210 mm (w/o Cord Bushing)
- Weight – 65g (W/o Cord)
- Compact and Light – Easy to use.
- Power Consumption – High 200W / Low 20W
- Heater – Ceramic Heater
- Power Cord Length – 1.5m
- Accessories Soldering Iron Tip – (TQ-77RT-B)
- 2 Stage Heat Switching System
- Pulling the Trigger Boosts the Output of Normal Position (20W) by 10 times.
- Silicone High Temperature Flexible Cable.
- Model – TQ-95
JAN Code: 4975205030960
Country of Origin – Japan
Package Includes –
- TQ-95 Soldering Iron