Goot® TM-100 Soldering Iron Tip Temperature Thermometer – Product of Japan
Goot TM-100 Soldering Iron Tip Thermometer, wide temperature range 0-700°C (1292°F), as is necessary for soldering work.
The tolerance stays in the range of +/-0.5% of the full scale (excluding sensor error).
The sensor’s structure makes easy tip placing.
It achieves stable & accurate measuring within seconds, regardless of shape, or angle of tip. Easily replaceable sensor.
*0-700°C is the range with (optional) sensor probe TM-100SP. With the standard sensor TM-100S, measurable 0-500°C (932˚F).
Features & Benefits –
- Voltage – AA battery LR6 x 4pcs : 6V
- Dimensions: 83 (W) × 41(H) × 140(D) mm
- Weight: 150g (w/o battery)
- Temperature Resolution: 1°C
- Temperature Measuring Range: Sensor TM-100S: 0-500°C
- Temperature Measuring Range: Probe TM-100SP: 0-700°C
- Temperature Accuracy: 0-500°C : ±3°C 501-700°C : ± 4°C
- Operating Environment: 0-40°C, 20-85%RH (No Condensation)
- Accessories: Sensor 3pcs, AA battery LR6 x 4pcs
JAN Code – 4975205450751
- Product of Japan
- Model – TM-100
- Soldering Iron Tip Temperature Calibration
Package Includes –
- Goot TM-100 Soldering Iron Tip Thermometer
Note – Read detailed user manual (supplied with the item) before use.