Goot® ST-40 ESD Safe Soldering Iron Tip Cleaner, 1 Extra Brass Sponge
Goot ST-40 Soldering Iron Tip Cleaner is a replacement solder tip cleaning wire sponge.
These sponges are hard enough to remove debris and some corrosion from the solder tips while being soft enough not to damage the tip.
They help to remove oxides and excess solder to preserve tip life and enable clean, precise soldering.
The holder is made of slip-proof, heat-resistant silicon rubber. Its special shape prevents solder-slag flying around.
1 ball of brass wool is included.
Features & Benefits –
- Dimensions – Φ59(W)×60(H)mm
- The holder is made up of heat-resistant & conductive silicone rubber. Applying the tip on the holder for a long time causes the deterioration of rubber quality. Do not touch the holder with a hot soldering iron tip.
- Weight – 80g
- No Water Required For Cleaning, No Water, So Less Heat Loss.
- Minimizes The Drop in Tip Temperature at Each Cleaning to Ensure Better Workability
- Dome-Shaped Design Reduces Solder Splash
- Flux Contained in Cleaning Wires Prevents Oxidation of Soldering Tips
- Specialized For Cleaning Tips Used For Lead-Free Solder
- LEAD FREE, RoHS
- Made of low abrasive brass wools.
- Cleans better than conventional sponges
- Reduction in temperature loss compared with conventional sponges
- Model – ST-40
JAN Code: 4975205300322
- Country of Origin – Japan
- Do not try to brush the tip end across the brass wools. The heated solder will splatter. It is very dangerous.
- Do not use this cleaner as a soldering iron stand.
Package Includes –
- Goot ST-40 Soldering Iron Tip Cleaner
For tip refreshing, please use Goot BS-2 Soldering Tip Refresher.