Goot® PX-60RT-1CR Soldering Iron Tip
Goot PX-60RT-1CR soldering iron tip is a long-life replacement soldering iron tip with tin plating for precision component soldering.
It is compatible with a range of Goot soldering stations and irons.
- This soldering iron replacement tip has a copper base
- Inside of the tip there is an anti-stick stainless steel corral
- This iron tip has a laser print for identification
- Temperature Stability The characteristic of soldering iron tip temperature recovery
- Unscrew a barrel nut
- Take off a heater collar
- Replace a soldering tip
- Stainless steel collar inside of the tip can stick to a heater. When replacing a tip, be sure to take it off from a heater. To prevent an iron tip and a heating element from sticking to each other, and from damage when replacing a tip, regularly take off and on an iron tip
|Size||(L)15mm x (W)Φ1mm|
|Compatibility||PX-501, PX-601, RX-701, RX-711, CXR-31, CXR-41|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
- Soldering electronic components
- 1 x Goot PX-60RT-1CR Soldering Tip