Goot® PX-501 Mini Soldering Station with Temperature Controlled Soldering Iron
Goot PX-501 Soldering Station is a very economical and reliable temperature controlled soldering station available in India.
Despite its less cost, this soldering station offers high performance in its class.
Please note that this is not ESD Safe Temperature Controlled Soldering Station.
It offers fast heating and excellent thermal recovery. This station can quickly solder any composition of leaded solder alloy.
Features & Benefits –
- Standard Tip – PX-60RT-B
- Accurate Temperature Calibration
- Variable Controlled Temperature – Can Be Adjusted From 250°-450°C
- Quick Start (PAT.) – Reaches set temperature fast with the Quick Start circuit.
- Non-ESD, No Iron Stand
- Voltage : 220–240V AC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption – 85W
- Power Cord Length – 1.5m
- Temperature Setting Range : 250–450°C
- Ripple Temperature : ±5˚C (unloaded)
- Insulation Resistance : Over 100MΩ (500V DC)
- Accessories : Soldering Iron Tip (PX-60RT-B)
- Model – PX-501
JAN Code – 4975205030557
- Country of Origin – Japan
Control Unit –
- Output Voltage : 220–240V AC
- Dimensions – 100(W) × 57(H) × 85(D)mm
- Weight : 266g
Soldering Unit –
- Voltage Consumption : 220–240V AC /80W
- Ground Resistance – Less than 2Ω
- Leak Voltage : Less than 2mV
- Heater – Ceramic heater
- Cord Length : 1.2m
- Length : 195mm (with PX-60RT-B)
- Weight : 41g (with PX-60RT-B)
- Soldering Electronics Components on PCB
Package Includes –
- Goot PX-501 Soldering Station
- Soldering Iron
For Antistatic version please look for Goot PX-501AS Mini Soldering Station.
Note : Iron Stand Not Included with this product.