Goot® BS-10 Hobby Use Rosin Weak Acid Soldering Paste | 10g Each
Goot BS-10 Soldering Paste have stable performance and low volatility, long use cycles, non-toxic, no irritant smell.
It’s the ideal auxiliary products for High quality electronic products manufacturing.
Also Goot BS-10 Soldering Paste is a good helper for maintenance engine.
- Made of no acid soldering flux, semi solid which is not easy to dump.
- Have strong oxide removal effect to gold-copper alloy substrate and Wire.
- Strong welding power, joint high intensity, low residual.
- Color : Silver
- Diameter of box size : 4.5cm
- Net weight : 10g Each
- Provides improved soldering performance
- Good for cables and large terminals. Removes oil or oxides, and improves wet-ability.
- NOTE: BS-10/15 is a weakly acidic paste. Cannot be used on PCBs.
- Weak Flux – Not For Use on PCB
- Model – BS-10
- JAN Code – 4975205320139
- Country of Origin – Japan
- Using the end of a match or toothpick, apply a little soldering paste to the leads that will be soldered.
- Place the soldering iron tip over the leads. Contact the solder against these leads.
- Heat the solder till it flows freely, then quickly move the soldering iron and solder away.
- Vaseline : 80-90wt%
- Zinc chloride : 4-6wt%
- Water : 2-4wt%
- Paraffin : 6-9wt%
- Ammonium chloride : 1-3wt%
Package Includes –
- Soldering Paste
For tip refreshing, please use Goot BS-2 Soldering Tip Refresher..
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.