Plato® USA SB-2N 59ml Standard Nylon Brush Scrub Solvent Dispenser Bottle
Plato® flux and liquid dispensers come in several shapes and sizes to work in a wide variety of soldering applications for precisely controlled flux applications.
Brush bottles are a great way to aggressively but safely clean flux residues and other contaminants from PCB’s.
Designed for precision dispensing of flux, solvents and lubricants, the high quality solvent bottles are made from a static dissipative polyethylene material.
This bottle is with nylon bristles that have medium stiffness for general flux removal.
Polyethylene, solvent dispenser with scrub brush provides an inexpensive method to spot clean PCB assemblies.
These bottles are part of a range of ESD static dissipative bottles and dispensers for a coordinated look.
Also suitable for clean-room use, these bottles form part of a range of ESD static dissipative spray bottles and dispensers.
We have few other international brands for such dispensing solutions like Goldtool GPB-260
Features & Benefits –
- Capacity – 2Oz. (59ml)
- Weight – 18.5g
- Inexpensive and safe method to spot clean PCB assemblies
- Compatible with IPA, Hexane, and Acetone
- Humidity independent
- Chemical resistance: solvent, TCE, alcohol
- Suitable for cleanroom use
- Model – SB-2N
- Safely clean flux residues and other contaminants from PCB’s.
- Suitable for use in an EPA
- Precision dispensing of liquids
- Cleanrooms, laboratories & any other controlled environments
- Suitable for use in a cleanroom environment
Package Includes –
- 1 x SB-2N Liquid Dispenser Bottle