Otovon® ESD Safe Antistatic 936 Analog Soldering Station With 50W Soldering Iron & Stand
936 analog soldering station with soldering iron & soldering stand. If you are looking for a good quality & professional level soldering iron station, then, you are on right page.
Moreover, It Uses 1231 high quality heating core & temperature rises rapidly – Porcelain Heating Element.
In addition to, the Iron uses silicone-line, and won’t be oxidized in cold temperature. Soldering iron is light weight, So it is very easy to use.
Therefore, this 936 features rapid heating, fast temperature compensation, High-precision and stable temperature control. So this can effectively prevents cold solder joints.
It is an anti-static design effectively prevents damage to delicate components; Hence, equipment applies the high quality metal heater which will not be twisted off and longer life.
Employs new solid-mold manufacturing processes, withstanding voltage and drop damage
Features & Benefits –
- Input Voltage: AC 110V / 220V 50Hz
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Output Power 50W
- Analogue & Calibrated
- Operating Environment 0～40℃ relative humidity＜80％
- Storage environment －20～80℃ relative humidity＜80％
- Temperature Stability ±10℃ （Static）
- Tip-to-Ground Voltage ＜2mV
- Tip-to-Ground Impedance ＜2Ω
- Temperature Stability ±10℃ (Static）
- Variable Controlled Temperature – Can Be Adjusted From 200 Degree Celsius – 480 Degree Celsius
- Safely dissipate static charges without damaging electronic components
- Model – OE936SS
- Production lines for electronic products, suitable for desoldering of small solder joints, components
- Repair industry for moblie phones
- SMD components requiring the highest precision
Package Includes –
- 1 x Analog 936 Soldering Station
- Soldering Iron, Stand, User Manual