ESD PU Top Fit Gloves | OT67
ESD PU top fit gloves with carbon filament are ideal for use when handling or transporting devices and components that are susceptible to damage from electrostatic discharge.
While each finger of these anti static gloves has a polyurethane coating to the tip sections, the back and palm of the ESD PU fingertip gloves remain uncoated to provide good ventilation to the hand, avoiding perspiration.
These ESD PU coated gloves contain a carbon filament and has round tip finishing for better dexerity.
The carbon filament is a long-lasting electro-conductive filament that is made with a three-layer composite fiber – a center layer of carbon containing dissipative polymer sandwiched between two nylon layers.
So, corona discharge caused by this construction produces a long-lasting static eliminating effect.
Our PU finger coated gloves are comfortable to wear and has great elasticity.
- Washable in a conventional washing machine at a temperature of no more than 40oC with non-biological detergent
|Material||80% Nylon, 20% Carbon|
|Color||Light Grey with White Coated Fingertips|
|Country of Origin||China|
- Suitable for use when handling large ESD sensitive items as a protection against static damage
- Cleanrooms, laboratories, Electronics Service Centers and any other controlled environments
- Ideal for quality control inspections
- 1 Pair x ESD PU Top Fit Gloves | OT67
You can find our more range of ESD Gloves, PU Palm Gloves, Dotted Finger & Palm Striped Gloves here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.