ESD PU Fingertip Gloves – Carbon
ESD PU Fingertip Gloves filament gloves are ideal for use when handling or transporting devices and components that are susceptible to damage from electrostatic discharge.
While each finger has a polyurethane coating to the tip sections, the back and palm of the glove remain uncoated to provide good ventilation to the hand, avoiding perspiration.
This static dissipative knitted glove contains a carbon filament and has a Polyurethane (PU) coating on the finger tip sections.
The carbon filament is a long-lasting electro-conductive filament that is made with a three-layer composite fiber – a center layer of carbon containing dissipative polymer sandwiched between two nylon layers.
So, corona discharge caused by this construction produces a long-lasting static eliminating effect.
Features & Benefits –
- Material – 80% nylon and 20% carbon (knitted with 13 gauge) with polyurethane finger tip coating
- Delicate round tip finishing to maintain dexerity
- Surface resistivity – 1×106-8Ω/cm
- Washable in a conventional washing machine at a temperature of no more than 40oC with non-biological detergent
- Color – A natural light grey carbon liner with white coated fingertips
- Model – O1PUFTG
- Cleanrooms, laboratories, Electronics Service Centers and any other controlled environments
- Suitable for use when handling large ESD sensitive items as a protection against static damage
- Ideal for quality control inspections
Package Includes –
- ESD PU Fingertip Gloves
Our another range of ESD gloves have PU Palm Gloves, Dotted Finger & Palm Striped Gloves etc.