ESD Mat Grounding Wire – B2C Type – OM7WB2C
ESD mat grounding wire is a multi-purpose grounding cord which is specifically made for perfect grounding of operator working on ESD sensitive devices.
This type of ESD mat grounding cord comes with a 10mm press stud at one end and crocodile clip at another without a banana plug.
ESD mat grounding wire is fully comfortable and designed with approximately 6 Feet length.
It is a safety device used to channel static electricity to a proper ground while handling sensitive components.
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) damage occurs when a release of stored static electricity travels from something such as a person’s body into a conductor of a different potential, such as an electronic component.
ESD wrist strap connector with conical head is multi-purpose wire suitable for use with all ESD & anti static mats, this b2b type mat grounding cord ensures the grounding stud remains protected, reducing the likelihood of disconnection.
Our esd grounding cord is covered with non-conductive PU.
- Low profile cone prevents cord becoming detached
- Outer covered with non-conductive PU
|Ends||10mm Button to Crocodile Clip without Banana Plug|
|Country of Origin||China|
- Enabling ESD sensitive equipment to ground correctly
- To ground staff, reducing the risk of damage to sensitive electronic components
- Grounding wrist straps to constant monitors
- 1 x ESD Mat Grounding Wire – B2C Type | OM7WB2C
You can find our more ESD grounding related products here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.