Electroloy® 0.8mm Sn63Pb37 No Clean Solder Wire – 1Kg
Electroloy solder wire is very high graded flux cored leaded no clean solder wire. Electroloy EM#53HD solder wire has shining look and grey uniform color.
This flux residue on the wire is non conductive and non corrosive to metal parts which enables it use as a no clean solder wire.
However, cleaning may be done using solvent cleaner if post residue removal is desired.
Electroloy Solder wire and bar products provide excellent performance for automatic and hand soldering in the industry.
Joints created are smoother, stronger, shiner and cleaner than conventional lead free solder alloys and no shrinkage effects are visible.
It creates better solder joints with through hole penetration and good top side fill formation.
Dross rate of these solder wires are very low and makes it economical to use.
Features & Benefits –
- Concentration – Lead 37% & Tin 63%
- Thickness – 0.8mm (0.031″)
- Spool Size – 1 Kg
- Flux Corded Solder Wire
- Low Melting Point
- Strong Joint
- Perfect For Industry, Hobbyists , DIY Projects , Students , Engineers , Repairing Works
- Model – #53HDSN63PB37
- Appearance : Form – Solid
- Color – Silver Grey
- Odor – Mild
- pH-value – Not Determined
- Fast Wetting Action
- Cored Flux for Consumer Electronics Assemblies
- Non Conductive Non Corrosive Flux Residues
- No Clean Wire
- Level Type – ROL1 (Grade Type (Halide Composition in Rosin Flux) Based on J-STD-004: ROL0 = 0.0%, ROL1 = <0.5%)
- Halide Content (%) – ≤ 0.440
- Corrosion Test – Pass
- Surface Insulation Resistance ≥ 1 x 109Ω (Surface Insulation Resistance: Test Conditions: 85 ± 2 ° C, 85 ± 2%; Condition Deviation: + 50V: Measurement Deviation: + 100V)
- Diffusivity (%) ≥ 83
- Autoigniting : Product is not self igniting
- Danger of Explosion : Product does not present an explosion hazard.
- Solids Content : 99.9%
Package Includes –
- Electroloy EM#53HD SN63PB37