Circuitworks® CW8100 Chemtronics Flux Pen – 9g, 0.32 oz.
Chemtronics No Clean Flux Pen CW8100 is ideal flux pen for soldering as its halide-free flux has excellent wetting abilities and leave no problematic residues.
Excellent for prototyping, rework, and repair and to provide extra wetting for lead-free wire solder.
This liquid flux pen CW8100 provides controlled and exact applications that are generally compatible with most materials in the electronics industry.
Dispense flux on printed circuit boards, heat sinks, chip carriers, switches, sockets and much more.
This Flux Dispensing Pen is completely portable and has minimal excess flux waste.
CircuitWorks Flux Dispensing Pens are designed specifically to apply each type of flux with precision control.
The No Clean Flux Dispensing Pen precisely applies a patented noncorrosive, halide-free, organic low solid flux.
This flux meets Bellcore TR-NWT-000078 and IPC SF-818 for surface insulation resistance.
Features & Benefits –
- Excellent wetting
- Works with lead and lead-free solders
- Boost wetting for lead-free wire solder
- No cleaning necessary
- Non-ozone depleting
- Chisel tip marker provides exact delivery of flux to surface
- Applies a patented noncorrosive, halide-free, organic no-clean flux
- Flux meets Bellcore TR-N-NWT-000078 and IPC SF-818 for Surface Insulation Resistance
- Flux meets ANSI/IPC J-STD-004, Type ROL0
- RoHS compliant
- Model – CW8100
Package Includes –
- CW8100 Flux Pen For Soldering
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.