C.K® Tools T3893 Ecotronic ESD Wire Stripper, (0.2-0.8mm) [Product of Germany, 100% Genuine]
CK ESD Wire Stripper for safe and damage-free stripping of fine, insulated solid wires in applications where it is critical to prevent damage from electro-static charge.
Six pre-set blade pairs for stripping the sheathing from insulated, solid core wires of 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6 and 0.8mm (20-30 AWG).
For the safe handling of small components in applications where it is critical to prevent damage from electro-static charge.
Smooth-action return spring for convenience during repetitive work. Joint with durable stainless steel rivet.
C.K is the preferred choice of trade professionals who aspire to look good with functionality, comfort and protection.
Features & Benefits –
- Part Number – T3893
- Item Weight – 46 g
- Product Dimensions – 2.8 x 6.6 x 0.8 inches
- Sharp, precision ground cutting edges with an extra full flush cut
- Special tool steel blade, hardened for long-term cutting performance
- Electro-static discharging handles – dissipative 10^8
- Contoured, dual-component handle design for comfortable working
- Black oxidized finish for corrosion resistance and reduced glare
- Plier Nose with Serrated Tips for Gripping & Looping Wires
- Integrated Shears For Cutting Soft Copper Wires up to 8 AWG / 3mm
- Made in Germany
Package Includes –
- 1 x CK ESD Wire Stripper
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.