CircuitWorks® Chemtronics CW2200MTP Conductive Pen – Micro Tip, 8.5 g (0.3 oz.) [Made in USA]
Chemtronics CW2200MTP is finest quality conductive pen for circuit board, it makes instant highly conductive silver traces on circuit boards and are used in prototype, rework, and repair of circuit boards by linking components, repairing defective traces, making smooth jumpers.
The silver traces of the circuit pen dry in minutes and have excellent adhesion to most electronic materials.
Engineers, repair technicians, and manufacturers will find that the CircuitWorks Conductive Circuit Pen speeds project completion and cuts rework time.
Features & Benefits –
- Quickly creates conductive silver traces on PCB
- Valve pen tip for easy applications
- Solder able at low temperatures
- Superior electrical conductivity
- Dries in minutes at room temperature
- Choice of Micro Tip (MTP) for fine lines or Standard Tip (STP) for wider lines
- Model – CW2200MTP
- Repairs traces
- Links components
- Makes smooth jumpers
- Shields electronics
Package Includes –
- CW2200MTP Conductive Pen For Circuit Board
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.