Bakon BK493 Smoke Absorber | Soldering Fume Extractor
This Solder Smoke Absorber with pre-installed fan quickly absorbs and removes the toxic gases released during welding/soldering.
Standard activated carbon filter absorbs up to 80 percent of the odors from the air and is easy to replace.
The filter consists of foam and activated carbon, which is ideal for absorbing toxins.
How does Solder Smoke Absorber Work?
Fume Extractor is actually a device with mechanical fan. It is used to emit the harmful smoke during soldering process.
Basically, the working of smoke absorber is to suck the harmful fume airborne grease, bacterial fumes, bad odor, heat, combustion products.
Principle of this machine is based upon the fan and activated carbon filter which remove soldering smoke and fumes in a quick, safe, and an efficient manner.
Advantages are that it protects the operator from breathing harmful fumes that might cause headache, dizziness, or eye trouble.
This bench top machine can be installed horizontally, vertically, or on arm stand based on your requirement.
Features & Benefits –
- Absorbs & removes contaminated air quickly and directly at the source
- Adjust airflow direction by changing the nozzle angle
- Easy to remove and replace
- Filter contains varieties of chemical activator synthesis and provides powerful suction
- Extractor can be placed by clipping to the working station desk
- Saves workspace and provides convenient operation
- Model – BK493
- Country of Origin – China
- Working Voltage: AC220V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 14W
- Amount of Activated-Carbon filter: 12 g (0.03 lb.)
- Air volume: 1.0 cu m /min
- Dimensions: 101(W) x 182(H) x 167(L)mm
- Weight: 1.5Kg
- Accessories – Activated Carbon Filter 3Pcs/Kit
- Absorbs Fume during Soldering
Package Includes –
- ESD Safe Smoke Absorber
- 3-Pcs Activated Carbon Filter