Bakon BK191 Soldering Iron Tip Thermometer
Bakon BK191 Soldering Iron Tip Thermometer, wide temperature range 0-600°C, as is necessary for soldering work.
The sensor’s structure makes easy tip placing.
It achieves stable & accurate measuring within seconds, regardless of shape, or angle of tip. Easily replaceable sensor.
Features & Benefits –
- Resolution – 1°C
- Temperature Measuring Range: 0-600°C
- Precision – ±3°C
- Applied Sensor – K(CA) Thermocouple
- Display – 3.5 LCD Digital Display
- Power Supply – DC9V Dry Battery
- Battery Life ≥ 150 Hours
- Dimensions: 160(L) × 80(W) × 45(H) mm
- Weight: 200g
- Operating Environment: 0-40°C, 20-80%RH
- Accessories: Sensor Wires, Temperature Tester for Soldering Pot and station
- Country of Origin – China
- Model – BK191
- Soldering Iron Tip Temperature Calibration
Package Includes –
- Bakon BK191 Soldering Tip Thermometer
Note – Read detailed user manual (supplied with the item) before use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.