Anti Static Wrist Strap Ground Wire | ESD Mat Grounding Wire
Anti Static wrist strap Ground Wire is a multi-purpose spiral grounding cord which is specifically made for perfect grounding of operator working on ESD sensitive devices.
This type of grounding wire can be used as ESD Wrist Strap connector as it comes with a 10mm press stud at one end and crocodile clip at another with banana plug.
As we mentioned above, this wire is also known as ESD Mat Grounding Cord and fully comfortable and designed with spirally adjustable 6 Feet length.
Therefore, anti static grounding cord is a safety device used to channel static electricity to a proper ground while handling sensitive components.
While, Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) damage occurs when a release of stored static electricity travels from something such as a person’s body into a conductor of a different potential, such as an electronic component.
So, grounding of the operator must be ensured not only through ESD wrist strap but it should be further connected to PVC or Rubber mat through ESD mat grounding wire.
ESD wrist strap connector with conical head is multi-purpose wire suitable for use with all ESD & Anti Static mats, this lead ensures the grounding stud remains protected, reducing the likelihood of disconnection.
6 feet long cord, covered with non-conductive PU, with a resistivity of 1×106 Ω +/- 10%
Features & Benefits –
- Color – Sky Blue
- Surface Resistivity: 103 ohms. So, totally safe to use
- Cord Length – 06 Feet
- Low profile cone prevents cord becoming detached
- Available with 10mm press stud outer covered with non-conductive PU
- Cord Diameter – 2.4mm
- Resistivity – 1×106 Ω +/- 10%
- Model – O5WSGW
- Enabling ESD sensitive equipment to ground correctly. So, protect them from damage.
- To ground staff, reducing the risk of damage to sensitive electronic components. Therefore, more easy to work.
- Grounding wrist straps to constant monitors
Package Includes –
- Anti Static Wrist Strap Ground Wire